Need to know how you rank
The Snapshot SEO Report is the perfect tool for identifying where your website is in the online marketplace. So often companies are forced to make uninformed decisions because the lack of information.
The Snapshot looks at the current listing of Keywords that the client would like to rank well for and researches the validity and traffic volume of the current keywords. Out of this analysis comes a suggested list of Keyword terms to target in the internet marketing campaign going forward.
Once the keywords are established research is conducted into the following area’s:
- Full search engine keyword analysis finding profitable keywords, current rankings and opportunities.
- On Page SEO analysis, focusing of the metadata (tags, descriptions, headers) of the website and providing insight into how the search engines view the website
- Off Page SEO Analysis, focusing on internet factors that affect the website but do not exist on the website (back-linking, redirects, directories)
- Competitive Analysis of your top internet competitors
- Social media opportunities
This data is then collected and commented on in a summary report. This report will guide the client on making the decisions they need to in order to succeed online.
The final step is an Action Plan that outlines the steps necessary to walk into a more successful internet presence.